Saturday 5 December 2009

JYC uploads get off the ground!!!











So here we are....a couple of days after the 1st December I'll admit....but here are the pages I've been working on for JYC so far. I've not pre-prepped my pages....my brain just won't take it as I never know what I'm going to do until I do it. I've not found it too bad so far though. If anything, it's forced me to leave work on time, rather than work till stupid o clock, just for the pure enjoyment of getting home and doing some more challenging and exciting scrapping. I'll start here with my Front cover and will add another post with my first three pages.....i've got 2 to do today as I just couldn't get my brain in gear yesterday!!








2 comments:

  1. Such great pages!!! I love the start you've made!!! I hope you get your mojo back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete