Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back in service!!!

I can't believe how long it is since I last blogged. Could have something to do with my lack of internet connection!!!

Life is good now though and lots have things have changed. I got married in October to my beautiful and wonderful husband Phill. We've been together 5 years and decided that it was about time we tied the knot. We had a very traditional Church wedding with all our friends and family there to support and celebrate with us. It was amazing.

We've moved into a new house (5 days after the wedding....because we're mad like that!!!) and it's wonderful. We've spent the last 2 months painting and decorating and buying lots of new furniture for the house. It's almost there now, just a few rooms left to paint :)

Back to work today after the Christmas holidays *sigh* but it means the money keeps coming in :)

Have any of you made any new years resolutions this year? Mine was just to bake and cook more, so watch out for weird and wonderful cupcakes, jam recipes and lots of scrapbooking and altered art posts on here, and also to blog more :)

Well, that's me out for the moment. I'll be back with photos and lots of random tidbits soon.

Byeeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment