Wednesday 5 January 2011

Ok, so it's Wednesday and I'm finidng it harder and harder to keep my eyes open at work. The matchsticks broke and then I ran out of matches :(

Definatley time for an early night tonight so I'll make this quite quick.

I'm just slobbing out when I get home at the moment but I really really want to get some crafting done......soooo....this weekend I plan to catch up on a load of Journal Your Christmas entries that I haven't done at all and maybe alter something, so watch out for pics on Sunday evening.

I've been watching stargazing live on bbc 2 as well and it's really fired my interest in astronomy back up after goodness knows how many years. So if the weather is nice this weekend I plan to set my camera up in the back garden and try and take some night sky pics......we'll see how it goes!!!

TTFN for now. I probably won't be back until the weekend now due to being comatose through exhaustion.

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment